Website Prices in West Palm Beach
How much is a website? This is a very tricky subject, and one that I'm not sure I want to delve into for various reasons; but I think you'll appreciate the information, openness, and honesty; so here goes:
There is a lot that goes into pricing out a website. It's not an easy task. Every website is different and will take a different amount of work. The average website, created correctly, takes between 30 and 50 hours to create. The average web designer charges between $50 and $150 per hour. Do some quick math, and you'll have a broad general idea of why a good website is not cheap. If you'd like to know more about some of the work that goes into creating a money making, action getting website, visit the "Cheap Websites" page of this site.
If you're looking for the cheapest website that you can get away with, unfortunately you may have to look somewhere else. I'm sorry, but we don't want to waste anybody's money by selling a website that won't produce results. You may want to outsource your site to a foreign land, or a high school kid; but that comes with its own set of challenges. We'll probably be seeing you in a couple of months to help you out. I hope I didn't come across as negative, but I've seen it happen many times already.
With that said, I can give you a range of what to expect from us and from many of the top local website designers.
Note: This information is not posted so that you can take these prices somewhere else and try to beat them. Of course you can find someone to beat them. That's a given. But I guarantee that you will not get the same quality website, nor will you get the same quality of search engine optimization built in (no matter what they tell you). And the less you pay, the less you will get. It's just simple economics. It takes time to build websites correctly, and time is money. So feel free to look over these prices so you'll know what to expect when we speak, and so that you'll be able to tell if we're a good fit, or not. Also note: Actual prices are based on your actual needs, and may be negociable.
- A simple one page informational website will cost you $500. I would recommend this type of website for someone who cannot afford to purchase a complete website but needs some kind of representation on the web.
- A complete capture page for lead generation, with a contact form which is used for gathering names, numbers, and email accounts is $600.
- A complete custom 5-10 page static HTML website that is only editable by a web designer will cost between $1,000-$2,500.
- A complete custom 5-10 page Content Management System (CMS) website that can be edited by anyone you choose from any computer connected to the Internet will cost between $2,000-$3,500. At the higher end we can even put a few items for sale on your site using PayPal.
- A complete custom 5-10 page CMS website with a full e-commerce shopping cart system will cost between $3,500-$7,000 depending on a lot of variables.
These prices are estimates and are subject to change at any time. Your actual price will be based on your actual needs and what goes into your site. There is also a fee for website hosting. This typically runs between $250-$500 per year; and could be the only yearly expense you'll have once the site is built.
If you'd like to take these prices to another web designer to see if you can have a site done cheaper, I guarantee you can find someone who will do it. I also guarantee that you can pay a lot more for similar sites - up to twice as much, and more. Either way you go, can you trust them to do everything I've mentioned? Will they do it correctly?
If the pricing and information on this site makes sense for you, your project, and your budget, we'd love to discuss your needs. If you liked the information contained in these pages, and you have the feeling that we know what we're talking about and can deliver what we say we will, then give us a call at 561-358-2259 or send us an email from the contact page. We'll get back with you as soon as possible.
If you're new to all this, and even if you're an experienced veteran, I hope we were able to answer some of your questions and help you to make some good informed decisions.